Thursday, November 1, 2012

Final Countdown

The Provo MTC is only 6 days away!! I have been called to serve in the Peru, Cusco Mission Spanish speaking. I am so excited to finally be going on my mission after waiting my whole life!! I am getting down to the last moments before I head out, and the nerves are starting to get to me. As I think more and more about going out to serve the Lord for a period of two years, I realize that everything I have been taught up to this point has prepared me for this. I can't wait to get out into the field and teach the wonderful people of Peru all about the gospel. These truly are going to be the best two years of my life, it may be rough at some points, but it will all be worth it in the end. I am going to miss everybody so much while I am gone, but I know that I will be able to see everybody when I get back. And I am so happy for all of those others who are choosing to serve the Lord also. I know that the Lord needs missionaries, and that we are choosing to do the right thing.
All of my letters and pictures will be posted to the blog while I am gone, and I hope to get letters from all of you. I am so grateful for the gospel, and can't wait til November 7th when I get to begin my service for the next two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment