Monday, April 15, 2013

AHHHHH!!!!!

Holy crap so I have a total of 5 minutes to write you!!! Because now we have to write our mission president on the computer, and it took forever to figure out how to do it!!!
Well I am sure that you all want to know where I am, but I am going to start off by saying that I am far away and will not be going to Machu Pichuu, but they did return my money so I have that now.
I AM IN PUERTO MALDONADO!!!!!!! So my sector is ALL jungle, I live in the freaking jungle and it is awesome!! Just picture Jurassic Park and that’s my sector. So the heat is horrible!!!! I have never sweated so much in my life!!! But that is okay, because I wanted to come here, so we have 3 people have emergency transfers, so now the four missionaries in our branch, 3 of us are new here and we all have 5 or 6 months in the mission. So this is my first time to be in a branch in my entire life!! It is so weird! A lot smaller and we don’t have a chapel, we have a chapel house, and it’s the bottom floor of where we live. So because I live in the jungle we sleep with nets over our beds and that is pretty interesting, there are a lot of bugs!! Haha I am learning how to deal with it, but my comp does not like bugs at all!!!! Haha my companions Elder Torres, he is from Arequipa Peru, and has 6 months in the mission, he is really cool! We get along extremely well, but it is being kind of a baby about the heat here and he told me he wants a transfer... haha we will see what happens. But we are working well, the elders before us didn’t leave any information on how to find there investigators, so we have been startimg from the beginning!!! I am sending some pictures of the view from our room, and on that is one at night time that is when we were going into the jungle to visit a member. So I really don’t have a lot of time to write.
I am happy that you got my letters; I was worried they wouldn’t get there before Justin left. But they did!!
Don’t worry I am going to keep grandma in my prayers, I always do. I hope that she does better!! well I just looked and only two of the pictures are going to work out today, I will send more the next time and I hope that all is going well back at home, sorry I didn’t have time to write, but know that I love you all so much and I can’t wait to hear from you soon!!!!! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!
LOVE ELDER GOASLIND!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment