Monday, April 1, 2013

BAPTISMAL COUNT...6


Hey, so first, I am so happy to hear that Ashley had her baby!!! That is so cool!!! He is so cute, and I can’t wait to meet him next year!!! Haha, so sounds like you guys had a pretty tiring weekend with the trip to St. George, but it was for a good cause!!!

I am sorry that I have to start out with some bad news......so I fractured my ankle playing soccer last Monday......and now I am in a cast and on crutches for about a month or a little less.....pray for me!!!!! I really hope that it heals enough before Macchu Picchu!!!!

Haha April fools!!!!! That really didn’t happen!!!

So dad, my favorite Peruvian snack, isn’t even food. It’s a soda called Inca cola!!! They only have it in Peru and it is amazing!!!!!

So mom I was not able to do my notary, because I don’t have a license to do it!! I haven’t received my card saying I’m foreign yet, so I don’t have any license and I don’t have a passport because the mission keeps them until the end of your mission!

Umm... for Mother’s Day, at times we have the time to use Skype, I can’t remember my Skype account, so mom I hope that you have it on the paper of all my passwords that I left with you, and if not can you set me up a new one to use and give me all the details please haha.

About general conference this next weekend I am so freaking excited!!! basically it is just everything is an hour after you guys, we have from 11 to 1 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 so not bad, but we aren’t going to be working those days really because all of it is confre3rene!!! And it will be interesting to listen in Spanish!!

So now for some stories, so our shower broke this week and for 2 or 3 days we only had freezing cold water like ice!! It was horrible!!! I would jump in an about die!!

Plus, like Tyler had in his mission! We had ants in our fridge!!"! We took out some apple pie to eat and there were ants everywhere! But I couldn´t help but laugh because I thought about Tyler’s experiences in the mission with ants in the fridge!!!

So on Saturday I had my 6th baptism!!! her parents are members but they were very inactive, and so we started working with them to activate them, and found out that the daughter wasn’t baptized and so we put a date, and she got baptized on Saturday!!" and her dad had the opportunity to baptize her!!! It was so awesome! And now the family comes to church all of them every Sunday!!!! Plus we have 3 other inactive families that are starting to come!! It is awesome!!

My comp and I chose to fast the other week and ever since we have seen nonstop blessing from that!! It is amazing!!!

So I read this article in the Liahona of April 2012, and it is by David A Bednar, called THE ATONEMENT. You guys should look it up and read it, it is amazing!!! About how we can use the atonement in all aspects of our lives!! And maybe you could print a copy from the internet and send it to the Nielsen family; maybe it could help them feel some comfort!!!

I am out of time now, and it was so good to hear from you all of!!! I hope that you have a fantastic week, and I hope you are very receptive to the messages in general conference this weekend... and that you had a good Easter yesterday!!!

I love you all and I am so happy to call you my family and friends!!

LOVE ELDER GOASLIND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment